Would you like to join an exciting start-up in one of the fastest growing sectors of the consumer electronics industry? We’re looking for a motivated, energetic individual that loves to help customers and wants to shape the future of our product.
Would you like to join an exciting start-up, based in Melbourne, FL and Raleigh, NC, in one of the fastest growing sectors of the consumer electronics industry? We have awesome investors are in a market that is growing rapidly and constantly innovating. We’ve shipped our home automation solution across North America since 2014, and we’re growing fast.
We’re always looking for new ways to expand and improve our products to make everyday life simpler. We’re seeking an experienced Technical Support Guru to be a core member of our team. We are looking for motivated individuals that are self-starters who can support customers, prides themselves on solving customer issue and providing fantastic customer support. The company is fast growing with a rewards-based culture. Reference the information below for a description of the position and the required skills / experience.
You will develop and evolve key hardware and software components for a range of home automation products. You will work with electrical, mechanical, software and test engineers at every stage of development, from initial design and documentation through implementation and manufacturing. The ideal candidate is able to interface with third-party vendors, contractors, sales and support.
- Supporting builders, integrators, electricians and end users on all facets of the system
- Review electrical plans to provide assistant in developing packages for customers
- Solve installation issues that come up in the field during installation and customer support after an installation.
- Work with engineering on bugs that come up in the field
- Provide sales support to help partners and their customers on system capabilities
- Beta test as new releases come out and provide feedback to engineering
- Enter and manage a data base of user issues and bugs (Zendesk)
- Update software on hardware if needed before shipping
- Configure and build any necessary training displays to support sales and other partners
- Provide any necessary support of product to engineering and outside beta testers
- Experience in a customer support roles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience providing support to customers remotely
- Team player and willing to travel
- Proficient in word, excel, powerpoint
- Experience in reading electrician plans
- Experience using help desk logging software (e.g. ZenDesk)
- Experience in home automation solutions
- Associates degree or equivalent in a technology related field
If you want to help our team do amazing things, then we want to hear from you! Please send us a cover letter and resume to email@example.com