Would you like to join an exciting start-up in one of the fastest growing sectors of the consumer electronics industry? We have awesome investors in a market that is growing rapidly and constantly innovating. We’re looking for a motivated, energetic individual that loves to help customers and wants to shape the future of our product.
Our Customer Success Intern’s primary role will be to assist to meet with customers and ensure they are delighted with TiO. The majority of your day is spent meeting with new customers to ensure they understand what TiO is and how to use it. This is an important role to full delight the customers experience with TiO. They will also meet with existing customers to identify areas of improvement with their interaction with TiO. CSA Interns will also have the flexibility to take on other projects as determined by their interests and skill sets. We want our interns to be passionate not only about working in a start-up, but also about our product and our philosophy of helping to make people’s lives easier. We are looking for both part time and full time Customer Success Interns.
- Learn how to demonstrate and educate customers on TiO
- Meeting with customers, at their convenience, to be the brand ambassador for TiO and provide the best brand experience. We want to thoroughly delight customers
- Provide feedback to the team on customers questions and experience to better improve TiO
- Generate fresh ideas and best practices on how to improve the user experience and increase user adoption of TiO.
- You are currently pursuing a degree at a four-year university
- You are proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (Excel, MS Office)
- You have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- You have excellent communication and time management skills
- You have the ability to work in a high-energy environment; team player
- You must have a car and a willingness to travel
- You have the ability to drive to meet with customers at their convenience
- You are hardworking and willing to learn
- You are fun to be around. You will add to our dynamic team
- You have a passion for home automation
If you want to help our team do amazing things, then we want to hear from you! Please send us a cover letter and resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
TiO, the automation brand that lets users Turn it On with ease, provides “Sophisticated Simplicity” through their unique approach to automation and control systems. Manufactured by Anuva Automation, TiO products are made in the USA and sold exclusively through authorized installing dealers. TiO is engineered to provide flexibility, ease of installation and configuration, and scalability that accommodates a variety of residential and commercial applications.